Our client is a tactical medical education agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs for the pharmaceutical industry. Company will be relocating to North Central New Jersey in November.
Responsible for securing new CME grants for AHECME. Identifies and prioritizes grant opportunities, manages the grant development process, grant submission and follow up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and strategically applies new and appropriate concepts
- Develops grant budgets
- Facilitates the participation of internal resources
- Monitors CME grant environment and competitive analysis
- Writes grants
- Responsible for final review of grant prior to submission
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance may qualify.
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences (PharmD, RN, PA, MPH)
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in a medical communications agency, advertising agency, pharmaceutical company, not-for-profit or NGO
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, and SPSS or SAS
- Strong writing skills
- Team player, able to build strong internal relationships
- Strong work ethic
- Strict attention to detail
- Able to meet required deadlines
- Problem solver
- Able to effectively utilize and manage resources from across the organization
- Accreditation Services
- Grant Services
- AHECME Medical/Editorial