GENERAL ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIST-Kingston, Ontario Job# 2025-002
Independent Health Facility providing Medical Imaging Services.
The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for:
- Patient processing, ensuring that all pertinent information is documented accurately.
- Obtaining complete patient history and ensuring that a quality diagnostic examination of patient is performed.
- Conducting patient examinations in a manner which ensures the patient's privacy and welfare is respected.
- Proper operation of technologist RIS/PACS worklist functions and clinical tasks.
- Ensuring that all stat or unusual cases are forwarded immediately to the Radiologist.
- The proper operation and maintenance of all ultrasound equipment.
- Maintaining continuous medical educational requirements necessary for A.R.D.M.S. certification and/or ongoing CME requirements.
A competitive compensation package with pay rate of $26 to $32 per hour depending on experience and qualifications plus benefits.
- Current Registration with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (RVT with AB, OB is preferred).
- At least two years experience in General Ultrasound including Abdomen/Pelvis, Obstetrical and Small Parts
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communications skills
- Excellent work record and attendance record
- MSK- Musculo Skeletal (Shoulders, Ankles, Knees, Wrists, etc) qualifications would be an asset.
Candidate must be able to re-locate if necessary. Travel / moving expenses provided.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume along with your salary/wage requirements to The company offering this opportunity has engaged the BDM Staffing Solution. If you do not receive a reply to your application via email or by phone within 24 hours, please follow up by calling Nigel Corneal at
for more information on BDM and listings of available job and career opportunities throughout North America.