Urgent requirement for one of our top clients located in “Northridge, CA”
Please contact me at your earliest convenience, along with Job No.CPM_052808 as a Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title : Director of Clinical Program Management
The Director of Clinical Program Management is responsible for planning and implementing policies, procedures, practices and strategy for the clinical research functions..
This position typically manages Clinical Program Managers and Field Clinical Research personnel.
This position coordinates AOP/departmental planning, manages multiple project teams and provides the clinical strategies to ensure appropriate implementation of key business initiatives.
Position Responsibilities :
Develop and implement clinical research strategy and manage systems and programs in order to meet business goals.
• Coordinate AOP and department planning to ensure that the Clinical Research department functions optimally and within the budget.
• Lead efforts to choose investigators and clinical sites.
Serve as an interface with clinical investigators and (IRB) institutional review boards. Effectively negotiate contracts with clinical sites, consultants, contract research organizations and database management firms.
• Ensure studies are conducted in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Ensure the Clinical Program Management group interfaces effectively with key functional groups (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations and International Clinical Groups).
• Oversee clinical department SOP/DOP reviews and development, employee training, and associated requirements.• Oversee outside vendors and consultants as required.• Establish and maintain professional and productive relationships with key physicians, consultants, vendors, and co-workers.• Other duties and projects as assigned Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree. • Minimum 10 years clinical research experience• Minimum 4 years experience in a managerial role• Expertise with GCP and other regulatory requirements and guidelines for clinical trials • Expertise in clinical research study design • Advanced project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biological sciences or related medical/scientific field
Masters degree, Ph.D. or MD
• International clinical experience Physical Job Requirements Travel requirements up to 25%.
The most effective way of communication is via email please forward us your updated WORD FORMAT resume (Address, Contact number and email must) to *** ***
Please mention your best hourly rate, availability and visa status. Any questions, do feel free to email us