We are a licensed organization governed which dictates some of our hiring standards. We adhere to compliance with federal and individual state employment and security laws, contractual requirements and the fair credit reporting act.
Completion of our application and pre-employment process includes providing valid contact information, social security number, ten years of residence history, up to ten years employment history, educational information, licensing and professional credential information and any other work assignment and job requirements information requested.
To be considered for employment, please become a member of Mployd and send your resume information via Mployd . Your application will then be reviewed. If your availability and qualifications match the requirements of our current openings, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
SECURITY OFFICER GUIDELINES
To be considered for employment with Security Services, Security Officers must meet our BASIC QUALIFICATIONS and QUALITY STANDARDS as listed below:
· At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
· High school diploma / GED
· Ability to provide proof of ability to work in the United States
· At least one verifiable employer
· Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner
· Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
· Ability to provide quality customer service daily as well as handle crisis situations efficiently and effectively at a client site
Quality is meeting and exceeding customer and expectations and standards for service and value. Always come to work and are on time
· Have a neat, professional appearance
· Have a friendly and professional demeanor
· Are good communicators
· Understand and successfully execute Post Orders
· Are capable of handling typical issues and problems professionally
Uniforms will be provided for all sites. Your company-issued ID card is also considered part of your uniform and must be worn at all times.
Medical, dental, education credits and life insurance are offered at most sites to full-time employees. Full-time employees enjoy paid vacation, paid holidays and, along with part-time employees, a 401(k) plan, referral bonuses and direct deposit.
We encourage you to search for open jobs that match your qualifications, background, salary and location requirements.
Please apply Via Mployd.com Applications will only be accepted From Mployd.com for this position.
Key Tag Words
Security Office, Security Person, Security Education, Security Services, Security Guard, Guard Service, Law enforcement, police officer, police, investigator Security person